Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Tag:

About Ione K Birdman





Ione k Birdman

Artist: Ione K. Birdman - Born in Eastern Samoan 1980 and of full Samoan heritage, Ione K. Birdman is from Tafuna. Ione has been praised as one of the most naturally talented Pacific Island Artists able to manage all forms of Artistic styles. His art has been compared to other Pacific Islander sculpting and carving masters with most of his early work showing diverse abilities. Ione began sculpting at the age of 26 who now lives in the United States Irving-Euless Texas area and is a "first generation" Samoan American .

"I just want to say Thank you to my wife, who has always been there for me through thick-n-thin. I don't deserve all the love and attention she gives me. She is truly the best person I have ever known and Iam grateful to have gotten to know her and her family - The Best of Times. I love you sweety forever. You are my best friend forever"

Sculptor - Designer - Writer - Editor and Producer - Interests in Architecture. Born in Eastern Samoa 1980 and is of full Samoan heritage from Tafuna - Island Tutuila





IKB Arts Studio

Talofa - Aloha - Malo e lelei - Thank you for joining us at IKB Arts Studio. Feel free to leave feedback on our Studio and Art posts, if we don't like it, we'll just delete the comments. Smiles.